Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh My God..... He's Going To Do What?!

I just want to say that I completely disagree with what this story says.
People go to church and are taught to love, trust, and obey god and to depend on him when you need help. Could you imagine someone coming out of no where saying "and by the way if you don't do these things its gonna be a ARROW IN THE BACK AND A SHORT RIDE TO HELL FOR YOU!!" Thats got to be over 80% of the population going hell.
   It's crazy. It's loving someone out of fear, which really isn't loving someone. It's like the bully on the playground that you don't mess with because you know that if you do your going end up hanging somewhere by your underwear. If you say that you love God it should be genuine and if you do the right things because you know it's the right thing to to not because if you don't do it Gods going to ruin your life.
   My personal belief is that if you believe in god and you try to live your life the right way to the best of your ability, it's all good. I certainly don't think God has some arrow pointing at my eye waiting for me to mess up so he can destroy my life. Leave the screwing up life to the devil because we certainly don't need two people to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment