Friday, December 17, 2010

Music Review

Were we supposed to be writing about a current song? I'm pretty sure we were supposed to be finding something current... oh well. There were so many songs to choose from but the song I chose was 'Just Friends' by Musiq Soulchild. The song has good melody.  It's a r&b song and its just one of those songs I've never really gotten tired of listening to. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I like the song. Even though it's titled 'Just Friends' its a song about the beginnings of a relationship.

I am still a little blogspot challenged so I wasn't sure how to but the music on the blog so you have to go to this link sorry but its youtube so it won't play in school : (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK7W679Onok

1 comment:

  1. So what specific lines do you like? What about the music complements those lyrics?

    ReplyDelete