Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am a plow

On the set , shooting a commercial about "The Amazing Plow"

Take one

Plow: Hi, My name is plow and I...... Wait, what's my purpose again?

Director: Cut! Your supposed to be a tool used in agriculture to cut lift turn and pulverize soil. You help plants grow.

Producer: Isn't he the guy that cleared the snow off roads.

Cameraman: I thought plowing was like investing or something.

Producer: No, that definitely not what we're talking about.

Plow: Well what the heck I'm I !!

Director: I don't know, just make it sound good. We're trying to sell it to the people.

Take two

Plow: Hi, my name is plow. I'm your old forgotten friend. I clear the path for you while creating a path for new life. Please support plows in helping make a contribution to your society. Call now to support the National Association of Plows. Help us help you.

Director: Cut! That was good, inspirational. Alright that's it for today everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment